2011 Christmas Assistance Registration
Registration for assistance in the Richmond metro area will be held at The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club, 3701 R Street in Richmond on the following dates:
October 10-14; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
October 24-28; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
November 7-11; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Spanish speaking individuals are asked to register on the following dates as The Salvation Army will have interpreters available on those dates ONLY!!
November 28 - December 2; 9a.m. to 4 p.m.
There will be NO late registration days this year for Richmond metro area!!
Registration for assistance in the Tri-Cities will be held at The Salvation Army Tri-Cities Service Center, 1228 S. West Street in Petersburg on the following dates:
October 10-14; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
October 24-28; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
November 7-11; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
November 28 - December 2; 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
There will be NO late registration days this year for the Tri-Cities!!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO REGISTER FOR ASSISTANCE:
Please note, The Salvation Army will not register clients without all of this information.
1) A photo I.D.
2) Social security cards for applicants and ALL children
3) Birth certificate for ALL children
4) If the child is not the applicant's, the applicant will need to provide proof of guardianship (custody papers)
5) Proof of expenses (rent/mortgage, cable and cell phone)
6) Proof of income (recent paycheck stubs)
Assistance is available for children ages birth to 14.
Children are not allowed at registration.